https://www.cygnussystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/5-Mistakes-Leaders-Make-That-Keep-Their-Companies-From-Growing.jpg 266 702 David Nacy /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/cygnus-logo-2.png David Nacy2019-01-16 12:50:132021-03-30 23:00:065 Mistakes Leaders Make That Keep Their Companies From Growing
5 Mistakes Leaders Make That Keep Their Companies From Growing
- Becoming complacent. No matter how comfortable the status quo is, stagnation only leads to failure down the road.
- Pouring money into a failing project. When a venture fails, it’s best to learn from it and move on rather than dump more resources into a clunker.
- Entering a new market without the requisite knowledge. Don’t overreach – only expand your business’s focus when you really know what you’re getting into, inside and out.
- Focusing on the short-term. Never take an immediate win that will jeopardize long-term success.
- Succumbing to analysis paralysis. Overthinking is fatal. Stay nimble and informed, but don’t let it stop you from actually acting.