Collaboration can do wonders for your company. But how do you improve collaboration in the workplace and what are the best tools, platforms, and solutions to use? Let’s take a quick look at a few different ways to improve collaboration in the workplace, with guidance on what to use and why.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud multipage contributed a whooping 46 entries.
Entries by multipage
Keyboard shortcuts are often underutilized, especially considering how much time they can save you. Here are some of our favorite keyboard shortcuts.
AMC recently released their own competitive service known as AMC Stubs A-List. Many critics think this could be what MoviePass wanted to be for film fans.
Many workers are intimidated by the thought of automation. There’s a lot of speculation that automation in the workplace could reduce – or even eliminate – certain jobs. But most of these rumors are just that: rumors. The reality is that automation often works hand-in-hand with employees — completing the mundane, tedious tasks so employees […]
To improve our businesses, relationships, and productivity, we need to limit our interaction with unproductive technology. To that end, the following five apps can help you limit screen time and be more productive with your time.
While traveling for work can be exhilarating, it’s also stressful. However, by adding some cool gadgets into the mix, you can make your trip less stressful and more efficient. Check out our list of essential travel gadgets every business professional needs.
More and more consumers are turning towards online shopping as their method of making purchases. If you’re part of the growing population who engages in online shopping, you’ll definitely want to ensure you’re staying safe while doing so.
The next time you log into your email or online banking account, think about this: Research shows that 35 percent of internet users have weak passwords; the other 65 percent have passwords that hackers can break. Wait, it gets worse. Three out of four people use duplicate passwords — the same password for separate online […]
Let’s take a look at five essential gadgets that any business person should own, from a smartphone to a backup hard drive.
Here are some real-world examples of robots in the world of work and how they are changing the way businesses operate.
These 4 tips can help you better manage your kids’ online activities and keep them safe from online threats.
At this point, you should at least have an idea of what a Managed Service Provider is. In other words, if someone asks you to describe an MSP, you’re able to get somewhere within the right ballpark. When it comes to describing the key benefits of Managed Services, things might start to get a little fuzzy for you.
Cyber threats are everywhere in today’s online world. And they can be costly to your business should one breach your network. Whether malware, ransomware, or phishing scams, not being prepared for current and new threats can destroy your business reputation and finances. Here are 6 common threats and how to avoid them.
Smart office gadgets go above and beyond simple automations. These innovative devices have the ability to transform any office into a fully functional connected space and help the individual perform better, the company save more, and the team work together smarter.
Services We Offer
Process and Industries Served
24700 Northwestern Hwy. Suite 600 Southfield, MI 48075
Local: 248.557.4600 Toll Free: 800.388.2280